Organise a Course
We pride ourselves on working with a wide range of organisations in the sport and physical activity sector to supply flexible training solutions. Our approach is tailored to the needs of each organisation and their learners to ensure we can provide the most appropriate development opportunities and empower them to achieve more.
Our experience of working with a range of different organisations, including universities, charities, National Governing Bodies and community sport foundations, enables us to work with you to consider:
- Dates and times that work for your learners
- Accommodating any specific learner needs, e.g. learners with disabilities
- Different delivery formats, including face to face, e-learning and virtual classrooms, or a mixture of different formats (blended learning)
- Using your own facility if applicable, or a facility local to your learners
- Using your own workforce (if they are suitably qualified)
- Any available group booking discounts available to you
Why organise a course with us?
We apply our experience of developing individuals and organisations to create a flexible approach, making the process of organising a course as simple as possible:
“All correspondence from the outset was excellent making it a simple process for all involved. All of the content was relevant and the instructors were excellent.”
“Sport Structures have been flexible, professional and supportive in helping us achieve our goal in innovating a delivery model that worked for us.”
If you don’t have enough learners to organise your own course, we can look to advertise remaining places on our website, or you can book your learners onto one of our available courses (https://www.sportstructures.com/education-training/our-courses/).
Find out more
If you know which course you’d like to organise, please complete one of our course organiser forms below.
We have a dedicated lead staff member for each of our courses and workshops who can answer any questions you may have. Please contact us at email@example.com for your query to be directed to the right person.