The health and safety of our staff, partners and learners is of paramount importance at this time and we continue to monitor the Covid-19 outbreak on a national, regional and local level.
Any visitors visiting our office or meeting a member of staff, should ensure they are fit to attend. Please do not attend our office or meet a member of staff if:
- you have a high temperature and / or new continuous cough and / or loss of taste or smell (or other symptoms of COVID 19). If you have symptoms of COVID 19, however mild; please take a COVID 19 test and stay at home until you receive the test results. Please take advice on self isolation.
- you live with others and one of your household or support bubble have symptoms of COVID 19.
- you have been informed by the Government’s Test and Trace service that you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID 19. Please self isolate for the recommend period.
- you have not completed self-isolation requirements if you have travelled internationally.
We encourage visitors to download the NHS COVID-19 App on their phone prior to attending our office. Any visitors must inform their point of contact at Sport Structures of any health and safety requirements placed upon them by their own organisation (if relevant) prior to their visit.
If you test positive for COVID-19 within a period of 14 days after your visit at our office, please communicate this promptly to your Sport Structures point of contact. We will then act accordingly.
All visitors must apply the following physical distancing and personal hygiene measures:
- Visitors must remain aware of other office users in the Cloisters and follow all safety signage within communal areas
- When meeting with others, please maintain appropriate social distancing (in line with Government guidelines)
- Wash your hands frequently or use a hand sanitiser, including immediately before and upon entry / exit.
- Avoid contact with others and transmission of other objects during meetings
- Practice cough & sneeze etiquette