The health and safety of our staff, partners and learners is of paramount importance and we will continue to monitor government guidelines.
Whilst it is no longer a legal requirement to self-isolate we request that anyone visiting our office or meeting a member of staff should ensure they are fit to attend. Please do not attend our office or meet a member of staff if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19.
- You have symptoms of COVID-19, however mild. The symptoms remain a recent onset of a new continuous cough, a high temperature and loss or change in sense of taste and smell.
- You have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We recommend that visitors continue to practice the following physical and personal hygiene measures whilst visiting our offices:
- Frequent handwashing and use of the hand sanitiser provided
- Cough and squeeze etiquette
- Minimise contact of objects
Facemasks are no longer a legal requirement however if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask when visiting our office, please let us know.