We are pleased to share details of our next 1st4Sport Level 3 Certificate in Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education and School Sport course. The qualification, which starts on Monday 26th October will be delivered virtually by our experienced team of tutors. Learners can expect to cover the following:
- Communication and professional relationships
- Legislation, policies and procedures
- Roles and responsibilities
- Child and Young Person Development
- Safe Practice in Physical Education and School Sport
- Support Assessment for Learning
- Planning, delivering and reviewing PE and School Sport Programmes
The qualification is recognised as the minimum operating standard for coaches to work in schools (i.e. coaches should hold or be working towards this qualification).
The course is perfect if learners already work, or aspire to work, in a physical education and school sport setting. It is specifically designed to provide them with a greater understanding of programmes of study for physical education, the national curriculum and the environment in which they will be operating.
Find out more here: https://www.sportstructures.com/education-training/book-onto-a-course/pe-and-school-sport-courses/1st4sport-level-3-certificate-in-supporting-the-delivery-of-physical-education-and-school-sport/