Sport Structures team members can be embedded into external organisations to provide short term capacity support or specific expertise. The organisation determines the project, we identify the person that has the appropriate skill set and then agree a way of working.
Embedded services allows for an organisation to utilise the experience of our team to quickly mobilise a project or service, with the aim of having limited impact on the internal and/or external delivery. We have worked with many organisations to source short term solutions to capacity or expertise issues, all for varying reasons. Our recent work includes:
- BaseballSoftballUK, building approach to development planning and subsequent implementation with marketing support for 9 months due to lack of capacity and the need for an external perspective
- Exercise, Movement and Dance Partnership, embedding an Insight officer for 6 months for expertise
- Activity Alliance, providing cover for an Engagement advisor for 6 months due to capacity issues
- British Blind Sport, delivering their Have a Go Days over 7 months due to capacity issues
- CP Sport, covering their National Development and Engagement officer whilst on maternity leave
- Active Black Country, delivering on their Satellite Clubs project, Club Development and Inclusion offer due to short term nature of the position
Embedded service options are created with you, for you and is a flexible option to ensure you can achieve your outcomes utilising an innovative approach.