We provide solutions to sports organisations, supporting them in their journey to be more inclusive and equitable. We review existing practices, provide training to key staff and partners and support organisations to develop action plans. We are proud of our extensive expertise in this area.
Whether an organisation is looking to improve their internal inclusivity or equal opportunity practices, or they want to ensure they are more able to attract participants from new communities, we can develop an approach to suit. Our experience working with numerous organisations on both equality and diversity, as well as inclusivity, more broadly, has cemented the approach we take. We deliver this work in numerous ways to suit the need, such as using research and insight, through education and training, creating action plans and building positive action interventions. We are also able to carry out equality impact assessments to identify the return on investment of inclusive action.
• Sport England, Sport Wales and Sport Scotland on supporting NGBs and CSPs in developing evidence to support meeting the needs of the Equality standards for sport.
• UK Athletics, ECB and other governing bodies in providing cross-staff and board equality training.
• Training for all the County FA’s Inclusion Action Groups in inequality action.
• Non-consumer research to identify non-participants for the Birmingham County FA i.e. identifying those people who want to play football but are not currently engaged and understanding why
• Designed and developed the UK Coaching - Equity in your coaching workshop.
• Activity Alliance – embedded Regional Engagement Advisor
• British Blind Sport – embedded Participation Officer