Sport Structures focused on the updating and review of the current equality policies and plans with the ECB and the development of evidence for the Equality Standard for Sport.
The project was split into two distinct phases. Phase one was quite lengthy and as such focused on a number of key areas of work:
• A review of current equality work
• An audit of membership and workforce linked to the County Board Membership system
• The development of sophisticated analysis of membership, utilising tools from our ‘Measure for Leisure’ toolkit
• The development of an equity training programme
• The development of an equity implementation plan
Phase two focused solely on the identification, development and collation of evidence for the foundation and preliminary levels of the Equality Standard.
The ECB successfully achieved the foundation and preliminary levels of the Equality Standard for Sport. See also ECB Equality training