We supported the partnership to address the specific aims of South Yorkshire Sport:
- To critically assess the present governance, leadership, hosting arrangements, structure and delivery model operated by the Partnership
- To identify and recommend ‘best fit’ options which will allow South Yorkshire Sport to become a more ‘stand-alone’ and ‘fit-for-purpose’ organisation that will be in a position to compete for future opportunities and deliver value for money to the partnership.
Our role undertook to:
- Meet with present and potential stakeholders
- Review the partnership’s current role, provision and position
- Advise on the potential alternatives to the current approach
- Identify recommended future organisational structure and models of provision
Our approach ensured the effective engagement of South Yorkshire Sport staff, board members, partners and stakeholders and will deliver a clear, succinct action orientated final report. Our aim was to provide South Yorkshire Sport with solid research, robust evidence and expert advice on which to design its approach to the management of services in the future.
We provided clarity to the future delivery of the partnership. This included a new governance structure and also arrangements for interim management.