There are now more ways of marketing your sports club than ever before. This workshop will guide you through the marketing minefield and help you attract new members, raise funds or enhance your club’s profile.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key principles of a club marketing strategy
- Describe how to develop a marketing strategy using a simple framework
- Identify different marketing channels to maximise exposure
- Understand how to effectively monitor and evaluate their marketing strategy
What's value of this workshop?
“Really beneficial to clubs of all levels, clear info to take back to club and share among the team. Loved the interactive nature and being able to share and collaborate with others in the same position, from different areas from a variety of clubs to gain useful insights on what can work for our club”
“Fantastic! Great use of software to create small groups, great icebreaker, great use of drawing to get ideas and people to focus on keys areas of marketing. Really useful!”
Delegates must be:
- a minimum of least 16 years of age
- able to communicate effectively in English
- representing an English club or organisation.
In order to access this workshop online, delegates will be required to:
- Have access to a laptop or tablet. A smartphone device is accepted but functionality can be limited. The device must have access to a microphone as the sessions will be interactive.
- Have good WIFI access
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions which is conducive to learning
- Be able to log into the workshop 10 minutes ahead of the designated start time.
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.