Working with clubs and community groups often requires lots of knowledge and creates lots of questions for the club and individual supporting the club.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
Identify what tackling inequalities means and where it sits in the Club Matters plan
Apply tools and techniques that enable you to identify and prioritise clubs that want to help tackle inequalities
Apply tool and techniques to help identify the CPD needs of these clubs and match them with opportunities
Explain what the club for everyone workshop is and how to sell the benefits to clubs.
Explore and support one another in how to successfully organised closed workshops for this target group of clubs.
- represent an English club or organisation
- be able to communicate effectively in English
In order to access this workshop online, delegates will be required to:
- Have access to a laptop with a microphone. A tablet is acceptable but functionality for interactive elements of the workshop can be limited.
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions which is conducive to learning
- Be able to log into the workshop 10 minutes ahead of the designated start time.
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
Please see below upcoming dates: