Are you supporting clubs to plan for their future? This workshop identifies how to effectively plan and develop specific objectives to enable clubs to tackle key issues and become sustainable.
By the end of this online workshop, delegates will be able to support clubs to:
- Understand what constitutes a business plan, its value, function and who should be involved in the process.
- Begin developing a business plan using a simple framework
- Describe how to structure an effective business plan to meet the needs of their club
- Understand how to access further information to support business planning
Delegates must be:
- a member of the paid, professional workforce working in England (e.g. an Active Partnership/NGB/Sport for Development member of staff)
- able to communicate effectively in English
In order to access this workshop online, delegates will be required to:
- Have access to a laptop. A tablet is acceptable but functionality for interactive elements of the workshop can be limited. The device must have access to a microphone as the workshop will be interactive
- Have good WIFI access
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions which is conducive to learning
- Be able to log into the workshop 10 minutes ahead of the designated start time.
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.