Does your club have a plan for the future? This workshop identifies how to effectively plan and develop specific objectives to enable your club to tackle key issues and become sustainable.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understand what constitutes a business plan, its value, function and who should be involved in the process.
- Begin developing a business plan using a simple framework
- Describe how to structure an effective business plan to meet the needs of their club
- Understand how to access further information to support business planning
Delegates must be:
- a minimum of least 16 years of age
- able to communicate effectively in English
- representing an English club or organisation.
In order to access this workshop online, delegates will be required to:
- Have access to a laptop or tablet. A smartphone device is accepted but functionality can be limited. The device must have access to a microphone as the sessions will be interactive.
- Have good WIFI access
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions which is conducive to learning
- Be able to log into the workshop 10 minutes ahead of the designated start time.
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.