Level 2 Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship - Progressive Sports South East London and Kent
Location: Eastcote Primary Academy, Eastcote Road, Welling, DA16 2ST
Annual Wage: £9,609.60
Working Week: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm, evening and weekend work may be required
Total hours per week: 35
Duration: 13 months
Positions: 1 available
Possible Start Date: 08 May 2023
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Planning and preparing lessons, sessions, practices
- Delivering engaging, active lessons
- Working collaboratively with Senior Management & Team Leaders to successfully carry out a timetable
- Contributing to teams that deliver community holiday courses
- Effectively monitor and evaluate activities, sessions and projects using technology platforms to maintain accurate records and produce timely reports
About the Employer
We’re proud to say that we have supported hundreds of schools over the years to realise their visions for their PE & school sport. We listen to the needs of our customers and find the best solutions to help them. Whether they are looking at giving children more opportunities to experience a wider breadth of activities or their looking for professional development for their staff – whatever it might be we can certainly help. We get children active in our community. Our work is not just limited to the work we do with schools we have a range of activities for children to participate in outside of school. Whether this is an evening gymnastics session or holiday course activities. We here to encourage children to be physically active in the communities we serve. Over the last 12 years, we have played our part by working with hundreds of schools and are responsible for getting over 75,000 children active every week. We are clear on what are role is and how we can best serve our customers to ensure children in our care lead an active and healthy lifestyle.