Apprentice Outdoor Activity Instructor - Peak Activity Services (Audley Climbing Centre)
Location: Audley Climbing Centre, Castle Hill, 2 Nantwich Road, Audley, ST7 8DH
Annual Wage: £15,080.00
Working Week: Due to the variation of our activities and changing customer requirements our working day is of a flexible nature. Working days are normally approximately 8 hours and include weekend and bank holiday working. Shifts and times to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40
Duration: 13 months
Positions: 1 available
Possible Start Date: 01 Nov 2023
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Putting safety first
- Planning, preparation and delivery of high-quality activities and/or training in line with Safety Management Procedures and Best Practice
- Delivery of activities for which you hold the appropriate qualifications, or for which you have been in-house assessed, and assisting alongside staff of a relevant level of qualification or experience
- Promoting and enabling social development opportunities
- Being aware of the importance of the centre remaining budget focused
- Being ‘At Your Peak’ delivering a high level of customer service
- Maximising sales of centre specific products, merchandise and refreshments
- Active maintenance of equipment and facilities to ensure the ongoing safety of clients and staff
- Contribute towards the development of physical resources (buildings, land and equipment as appropriate)
About the Employer
At Peak, we pride ourselves on delivery, quality, and personality! Since 2000, we have helped thousands of people scale the heights and reach their peak, whatever it may be. With a team of fun, enthusiastic and highly qualified individuals, we only deliver the best customer service and give you a time to remember! With tailored programmes to suit you we prioritise your aims and desired results and wrap them into a great adventure package.