Apprentice Community Activator Coach - Kidderminster Harriers Community Trust
Location: AGGBOROUGH STADIUM, HOO ROAD, KIDDERMINSTER, DY10 1NB
Annual Wage: £9,609.60
Working Week: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, evening and weekend work may be required
Total hours per week: 35
Duration: 13 months
Positions: 1 available
Possible Start Date: 19 July 2023
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing and delivering sport and physical activity sessions.
- Promoting activities and projects.
- Working collaboratively with Senior Management & Team Leaders to successfully carry out a timetable.
- Working effectively with customer insight to overcome individual, community and societal barriers to participation in sport and physical activity.
- Contributing to teams that deliver community events and festivals.
- Working collaboratively with sports clubs and community assets – including volunteers, public services, youth workers, the police and community champions.
- Effectively using social media and technology to deliver appropriate targeted messages to identified customer groups.
- Effectively monitor and evaluate activities, sessions, and projects using technology platforms to maintain accurate records and produce timely reports.
About the Employer
Established in 1993, Kidderminster Harriers Community Trust aims to encourage more people, especially children, to watch and play football and sport. We offer a broad range of sport and physical activity services to schools across Worcestershire. We work in close partnership with a number of different organisations including School Games Organisers and National Governing Bodies. Our current workforce includes ex professional footballers and qualified sports coaches. We are committed to provide high quality sports sessions that are accessible to all sectors of the community. We are committed to providing training opportunities for all employees and regularly hold in-house sessions to share good practice and ideas. In addition employees are offered the chance to attend additional, relevant courses and workshops. KH Community Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.