Location: High Wycombe, HP12 4HJ
Weekly Wage: £155.63
Working Week:Predominately 9.00 am – 5.30 pm, Monday – Friday but some evening & weekend work will be required on occasions. All details to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Duration: 18 months
Positions: 1 available
Possible Start Date: 1st September 2020
WWSET are seeking an apprentice who is able to assist us with our marketing needs. As a charity it’s imperative that we are constantly informing our stakeholders and the general public about the activities and programmes we are delivering in order to achieve our charitable objectives.
Specific duties include:
- Apply a good level of written communication skills for a range of audiences and digital platforms and with regard to the sensitivity of communication, all of which ensure the public are up to date regarding our activities
- Analyse and contribute information on the digital environment to inform short- and long-term digital communications strategies and campaigns
- Recommend and apply effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of digital technologies and tools over a range of platforms and user interfaces to achieve marketing objectives
- Review, monitor and analyse online activity and provide recommendations and insights to others
- Respond efficiently to enquiries using online and social media platforms
- Apply structured techniques to problem solving, and analyse problems and resolve issues across a variety of digital platforms
- Understand and create basic analytical dashboards using appropriate digital tools
- Measure and evaluate the success of digital marketing activities
- Interpret and follow: latest developments in digital media technologies and trends; marketing briefs and plans
About the Employer
Wycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust (“WWSET”) is the charitable arm of Wycombe Wanderers Football Club (“WWFC”) and exists in order to assist the club achieve its passionate commitment to being of benefit to the local community.
The role of WWSET involves harnessing the appeal of the WWFC brand to engage with as many people as possible, regardless of personal characteristics or demographics and provide them with positive experiences via the delivery of an exciting and appealing range of projects and initiatives.
The charities efforts, all of which aim to help local people achieve personal progressions and outcomes, focus on delivering activity in 4 key areas, namely:
- Sports Participation
- Social Inclusion
Furthermore, whilst engaging the community with our diverse array of projects, we also hope to provide positive exposure of the WWFC badge across the county of Buckinghamshire at all times in order to increase the interest in, and reputation of, the Chairboys.