Location: High Wycombe, HP11 1SL
Weekly Wage: £160.00
Working Week: Days and shifts to be confirmed. Total hours per week: 30.00
Duration: 16 months
Positions: 1 available
Possible Start Date: 5th November 2020
The primary role of the Digital Marketer Apprentice will be to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms. They will support to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Apply a good level of written communication skills for a range of audiences and digital platforms and with regard to the sensitivity of communication
- Analyse and contribute information on the digital environment to inform short- and long-term digital communications strategies and campaigns
- Recommend and apply effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of digital technologies and tools over a range of platforms and user interfaces to achieve marketing objectives
- Review, monitor and analyse online activity and provide recommendations and insights to others
- Respond efficiently to enquiries using online and social media platforms
- Apply structured techniques to problem solving, and analyse problems and resolve issues across a variety of digital platforms
- Understand and create basic analytical dashboards using appropriate digital tools
- Analyse specialist marketing areas such as: search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and help with the application of them
- Use digital tools effectively
- Measure and evaluate the success of digital marketing activities
Interpret and follow:
- Latest developments in digital media technologies and trends
- Marketing briefs and plans
- Company defined customer standards or industry good practice for marketing company, team or client approaches to continuous integration
About the Employer
Formally established in 2018, Active in the Community CIC has built a reputation across Bucks and Herts for delivering high quality events, activities and services.
We offer a broad range of sport and physical activity services to communities from all backgrounds. We work in close partnership with a number of different organisations including Local Authorities, Public Health and National Governing Bodies. Our current workforce includes a small number of highly motivated, passionate and talented individuals.
Our work focuses on providing opportunities for inactive or low active individuals to get into physical activity for the first time. Working with a large number of locally based clubs, organisations and instructors we provide support systems to improve the local offer and sustain community sport for future generations.
We are committed to providing training opportunities for all employees. In addition, employees are offered the chance to attend additional, relevant courses and workshops as part of their individual development.
Active in the Community CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.