Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprentice - Think Active
Location: Leamington Spa, CV32 5HZ
Weekly Wage: £353.35
Working Week: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Duration: 18 months
Possible Start Date: 7th October 2019
The primary role of the Digital Marketer Apprentice will be to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms for Think Active. They will support to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Apply a good level of written communication skills for a range of audiences and digital platforms and with regard to the sensitivity of communication
- Analyse and contribute information on the digital environment to inform short-term and long-term digital communications strategies and campaigns
- Recommend and apply effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of digital technologies and tools over a range of platforms and user interfaces to achieve marketing objectives
- Review, monitor and analyse online activity and provide recommendations and insights to others
- Respond efficiently to enquiries using online and social media platforms
- Apply structured techniques to problem solving, and analyse problems and resolve issues across a variety of digital platforms
- Understand and create basic analytical dashboards using appropriate digital tools
- Analyse specialist marketing areas such as: search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and help with the application of them
- Use digital tools effectively
- Measure and evaluate the success of digital marketing activities
Interpret and follow:
- Latest developments in digital media technologies and trends
- Marketing briefs and plans
- Company defined customer standards or industry good practice for marketing
About the Employer
Think Active is the Active Partnership which Covers Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire. Their vision is for Everyone in Coventry Solihull and Warwickshire to benefit and enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle in safe and thriving communities.
To achieve this vision, they work with a range of partners across the area to support and encourage people to become more active so as to help keep people living well and to engage those with complex lives.
They deliver a range of programmes including Sport England Satellite Clubs, Level 3 School Games and providing support to Schools with Active Lives and Primary School Sports Premium. They also have a number of locally developed projects including Social Prescribing to Community Physical Activity, Support for Local Sports Clubs and Groups to become Dementia Friendly and Mental Health confident and delivery of the Love to Move Programme.
To apply for this role please click here.