Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard Apprenticeship - Port Vale FC Foundation
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, ST6 1AW
Weekly Wage: £129.00
Working Week: 30 hours per week
Total hours per week: 30.0
Duration: 16 months
Positions: 2 available
Possible Start Date: 04 Aug 2021
To raise the profile of Port Vale FC and Port Vale Foundation. To use a range of platforms to promote the Foundation/Club across social and digital networks. To produce written and visual marketing materials including the match day programme, websites and social media.
Duties will include:
- Keep an accurate record of media coverage achieved by the Foundation / Club and compile a quarterly report on this coverage to the charities Board of Trustees.
- Support match day activity via the Foundation at all PVFC first team home games.
- Promote the work of the Junior Valiant, junior supporter’s programme, using the club’s official media platforms.
- Promote the work of the Foundations funded and non-funded programmes, using the club’s official media platforms.
- Actively develop relationships with all Port Vale Foundation / Club stakeholders and partner’s media departments, including Premier League, the PFA and the EFL.
- Pro-actively develop relationships with local newspaper groups and media outlets.
- Assist the Foundations / clubs delivery departments in filming, editing and uploading video footage to the Foundation and club’s official digital media platforms.
- Compile video packages as requested by various departments of the Foundation / Club.
- To publicise the work of the Foundation and the Football Club’s support for other good causes using the club’s official media platforms and external media.
- Attend Foundation / club events to generate content; written, social media and audio/visual as appropriate.
- Maintain and enhance the Port Vale Foundation / Clubs social media presence, in conjunction with the club’s official social media platforms.
- Provide content on Foundations / Club activities for use in the match day programme and website
- Lead on the PFA requirements related to Port Vale Foundation player appearances.
About the Employer
Port Vale FC Foundation aims to engage, inspire, and motivate people to improve their lives and fulfil their potential.
As a registered charity, we use the power of sport and the reputation and brand of Port Vale Football Club to reach individuals of all ages and backgrounds. We influence and provide projects, programmes, events, courses, and campaigns across four core themes, which are Sport and Physical Activity, Education and Employability, Health and Mental Wellbeing, and Community Engagement