Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard Apprenticeship
Location: Abingdon, OX14 3DA
Weekly Wage: £187.00
Working Week: Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm)
Total hours per week: 37.50
Duration: 18 months
Possible Start Date: 26th August 2019
Oxford Lighting & Electrical Solutions are looking to recruit a Digital Marketer Apprentice to oversee the social media and online marketing for the business as a whole.
- To update, manage, and oversee all aspects of social media associated with the company including, but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz
- To ensure posts are consistent with the Oxfordshire Lighting brand in both content and style. Images used to be sharp (in focus), well cropped, and appropriate to the style, look, and feel of the business
- Ecommerce website; to implement, maintain, update, and ensure accurate records by way of Excel Spreadsheets to be used as instructed for data purposes. All prices, images, and ranges to be checked against current suppliers records
- Liaise with outside firms, suppliers
- Assist with all aspects of the day to day running of the business including deliveries, speaking with customers, answering the phone, and any ad-hoc duties as required
- Promote, and represent Oxfordshire Lighting in a professional manner at all times
About the Employer
From bulbs and dimmer switches to wall lights, LED lighting fixtures and chandeliers, whatever you need, Oxford Lighting Showroom in Abingdon can help!
To apply for this role please click here.