Level 3 Community Sport & Health Officer Apprenticeship - Wycombe Wanderers FC
Location: High Wycombe, HP12 4HJ
Weekly Wage: £117.00
Working Week: Predominately Monday to Friday however need to be available for weekend and evening work.
Total hours per week: 30
Duration: 12 months
Possible Start Date: 1st August 2019
The Community Sport and Health Officer will primarily be responsible for leading/supporting the delivery of WWSET’s various health related programmes, plus supporting the delivery of WWSET’s sports participation activities:
Specific duties include:
- Preparing and delivering physical activity and health & well-being sessions within the local community
- Working collaboratively with WWSET’s community stakeholders such as participants, volunteers, other local charities, local businesses, local NHS groups and external activity providers to achieve positive community health related outcomes
- Working effectively with customer insight to overcome individual, community and societal barriers to participation in physical activity and health & well-being projects
- Contributing to teams that deliver community events and festivals
- Contributing to securing funds to deliver physical activity and health & well-being activities
- Effectively using social media, technology and direct marketing, appropriately, to deliver targeted messages to identified customer groups
- Effectively monitoring and evaluating activities, sessions and projects using technology platforms to maintain accurate records and produce timely reports
About the Employer
Wycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust (“WWSET”) is the charitable arm of Wycombe Wanderers Football Club (“WWFC”) and exists in order to assist the club achieve its passionate commitment to being of benefit to the local community.
The role of WWSET involves harnessing the appeal of the WWFC brand to engage with as many people as possible, regardless of personal characteristics or demographics, and provide them with positive experiences via the delivery of an exciting and appealing range of projects and initiatives.
To apply for this role please click here.