Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship - Wycombe Wanderers Sport and Education Trust
Location: ADAMS PARK, HILLBOTTOM ROAD, SANDS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, HP12 4HJ
Annual Wage: £7,503.60
Working Week: Monday – Thursday. 9am – 3.30pm (30 min break included)
Total hours per week: 30
Duration: 13 months
Positions: 1 available
Possible Start Date: 05 Sep 2022
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support with all data input and data collection tasks across the four departments (Sports Participation, Education, Inclusion & Cohesion and Health & Wellbeing).
- Use VIEWS (data management software) to input, collate and access all participant & session information for all Premier League Charitable Fund programmes.
- Collect information throughout the year to support with funding applications and programme reports.
- Create invoices for paid provision.
- Support with WWSET kit allocation and keep track of stock throughout the year.
- Be a point of contact for enquiries both over the phone and via email.
- Take weekly Senior Leadership Team meeting minutes and distribute to relevant people.
- Take quarterly SET board of trustee meeting minutes.
- Ensure all staff CPD (continuing professional development) and qualifications records are accurately kept up to date.
This is not an exhaustive list, and the post holder may be required to support with other administrative duties to support the wider business.
About the Employer
WWSET offers a variety of Health, Education, Social Inclusion & Sports Participation activities.
We offer a broad range of sport and physical activity services to schools in High Wycombe & the surrounding areas.
Improving the quality of our delivery is at the heart of all development work at WWSET. Our drive is to make all the sessions we deliver of a high standard, whilst encouraging all staff to use their creativity to construct educational, motivational and inspirational activity sessions for pupils.
WWSET is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.