Level 2 Community Activator Coach Standard Apprenticeship
Weekly Wage: £138.75
Working Week: Predominately Monday - Friday, do need to be flexible for evening and weekend work.
Total hours per week: 37.5 hours
Possible Start Date: 3rd December 2018
The Community Activator Coach will be responsible for supporting the delivery and sport development programmes for Get Active.
Specific duties include:
- Preparing and coaching sport and physical activity sessions
- Promoting activities and projects
- Working collaboratively with sports clubs and other community assets – including volunteers, public services, youth workers, the police and community champions
- Working effectively with customer insight to overcome individual, community and societal barriers to participation in physical activity and sport
- Contributing to teams that deliver community events and festivals.
- Effectively using social media and technology, appropriately, to deliver targeted messages to identified customer groups
- Effectively monitor and evaluate activities, sessions and projects using technology platforms to maintain accurate records and produce timely reports
About the Employer
Established in 2004, Get Active Sports continue to offer high quality PPA Cover, Extra Curricular Clubs, Apprenticeships, Active Care, Birthday Parties and Holiday Camps to schools, parents and children across the United Kingdom. Offering over 300 sessions a week and teaching over 10,000 children a week you can be sure we have the experience and knowledge. We also offer between 10 & 30 holiday camps every school holiday. Get Active is a leading force in childcare and education. With a long history of providing high quality curriculum and extra curricular activities we deliver more than 9000 activity sessions each month to schools across the UK. This amounts to more than half a million visits a year, each one enriching the curriculum in every one of the schools we work in partnership with. Our delivery, training and ethos are carefully planned with the help of our training provider Future Games. We also have internal Ofsted assessments for our staff to ensure they keep the high quality deliver for every school.
To apply for this role please click here.