Level 2 Community Activator Coach Standard Apprenticeship - RSR Sports Ltd
Location: Bracknell, RG12 1WA
Weekly Wage: £146.25
Working Week: Monday to Friday(need to be flexible for weekend work)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Duration: 18 months
Possible Start Date: 19th August 2019
The Community Activator Coach will be responsible for supporting the delivery and sport development programmes for Get Active.
Specific duties include:
- Preparing and coaching sport and physical activity sessions
- Promoting activities and projects
- Working collaboratively with sports clubs and other community assets – including volunteers, public services, youth workers, the police and community champions
- Working effectively with customer insight to overcome individual, community and societal barriers to participation in physical activity and sport
- Contributing to teams that deliver community events and festivals
- Effectively using social media and technology, appropriately, to deliver targeted messages to identified customer groups
- Effectively monitor and evaluate activities, sessions and projects using technology platforms to maintain accurate records and produce timely reports
About the Employer
Established in 2004, Get Active Sports continue to offer high quality PPA Cover, Extra Curricular Clubs, Apprenticeships, Active Care, Birthday Parties and Holiday Camps to schools, parents and children across the United Kingdom. Offering over 300 sessions a week and teaching over 10,000 children a week you can be sure they have the experience and knowledge.
To apply for this role please click here.