Location: Chester, CH1 4LT
Weekly Wage: £124.50
Working Week: 30 hours per week (predominantly Monday to Friday but some flexibility required for evening and weekends, times to be confirmed)
Total hours per week: 30.0
Duration: 14 months
Positions: 2 available
Possible Start Date: 12 Oct 2020
The Community Activator Coach will be responsible for supporting the delivery and sport development programmes for Chester FC Community Trust.
- Preparing and coaching sport and physical activity sessions
- Promoting activities and projects
- Working collaboratively with sports clubs and other community assets - including volunteers, public services, youth workers, the police and community champions
- Working effectively with customer insight to overcome individual, community and societal barriers to participation in physical activity and sport
- Contributing to teams that deliver community events and festivals
- Effectively using social media and technology, appropriately, to deliver targeted messages to identified customer groups
- Effectively monitor and evaluate activities, sessions and projects using technology platforms to maintain accurate records and produce timely reports
About the Employer
Chester FC Community Trust is a registered charity and the club community organisation of Chester Football Club.
Our mission is to use the power of sport and appeal of Chester FC to improve and enhance the lives of people living in Chester and the surrounding areas. We deliver a broad range of programmes and activities across four community themes of coaching, education, health and social inclusion.
We have a passionate and skilled team who work in schools and community settings to inspire and support people of all ages and abilities to achieve positive change.