Level 2 Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship - Wyndcliffe Primary School
Location: Wyndcliffe Primary School, Little Green Lane, Bordesley Green, B9 5BG
Annual Wage: £9,379.50
Working Week: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm (x3 a week), 8.00am – 3.30pm (x2 a week). Minimum of one residential visit on either a weekday or weekend.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Duration: 13 months
Positions: 1 available
Possible Start Date: 01 Sep 2022
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing and coaching sport and physical activity sessions
- Promoting activities and projects
- Working collaboratively with sports clubs and other community assets – including volunteers, public services, youth workers, the police and community champions
- Working effectively with customer insight to overcome individual, community and societal barriers to participation in physical activity and sport
- Contributing to teams that deliver community events and festivals.
- Effectively using social media and technology, appropriately, to deliver targeted messages to identified customer groups
- Effectively monitor and evaluate activities, sessions and projects using technology platforms to maintain accurate records and produce timely reports
About the Employer
Wyndcliffe Primary School is traditionally a three-form entry, 3-11 multi-cultural school situated in the Bordesley Green area of Birmingham. The school has a three-form entry intake, in each year group, from Year 1 to Year 6. Currently we have 39 full time pupils in our Nursery. Wyndcliffe Primary School is a Gold UNICEF Rights Respecting School. Our vision is to develop a community where children can enjoy a welcoming, secure, happy and healthy environment, all members can develop self-confidence, self-esteem, self-motivation, independence, compassion, tolerance and understanding.
Wyndcliffe is an academy within Leigh Trust . Leigh Trust strongly believes that every child has the right to receive an excellent education and our vision is to successfully work together with our schools and those of the wider community to transform provisions and outcomes for children and provide the best opportunities for every child to reach their potential.