Level 2 Community Activator Coach Standard Apprenticeship - Wycombe Wanderers Sport and Education Trust
Location: High Wycombe, HP12 4HJ
Weekly Wage: £139.75
Working Week: Min 32.5 hours a week. You will be required to work weekends and evenings within the 32.5 hours.
Total hours per week: 32.5
Duration: 14 months
Positions: 1 available
Possible Start Date: 06 Sep 2021
The Community Activator Coach will be responsible for supporting sports delivery and sport development programmes for Wycombe Wanderers SET.
Specific duties include:
- Responsible for assisting the planning, preparation and delivery of high quality Football, PE and Sport provision to children and young people in an education and community environment
- Promoting activities and projects
- Administrative responsibilities
- Effectively using social media and technology, appropriately, to deliver targeted messages to identified customer groups
- Effectively monitor and evaluate activities, sessions and projects using technology platforms to maintain accurate records and produce timely reports
About the Employer
Wycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust (“WWSET”) is the charitable arm of Wycombe Wanderers Football Club (“WWFC”) and exists in order to assist the club achieve its passionate commitment to being of benefit to the local community.
The role of WWSET involves harnessing the appeal of the WWFC brand to engage with as many people as possible, regardless of personal characteristics or demographics and provide them with positive experiences via the delivery of an exciting and appealing range of projects and initiatives.
The charities efforts, all of which aim to help local people achieve personal progressions and outcomes, focus on delivering activity in 4 key areas, namely:
- Sports Participation
- Social Inclusion
Furthermore, whilst engaging the community with our diverse array of projects, we also hope to provide positive exposure of the WWFC badge across the county of Buckinghamshire at all times in order to increase the interest in, and reputation of, the Chairboys.