Level 2 Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship - St Joseph's College Reading Trust
Location: Upper Redlands Road, Reading, RG1 5JT
Annual Wage: £9,379.50
Working Week:37.5 hours a week (predominately Mon – Fri) do need to be flexible for evening work.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Duration: 13 months
Positions: 1 available
Possible Start Date: 04 Jul 2022
The Community Activator Coach will be responsible for supporting sports delivery and sport development programmes for St Joseph’s College.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing and coaching sport and physical activity session
- Promoting activities and projects during and after school
- Working together with other members of the PE team
- Working effectively with customer insight to overcome individual, community and societal barriers to participation
- Contributing to teams that deliver community events and Holiday Clubs
- Effectively using social media and technology to deliver targeted messages
- Effectively monitor and evaluate activities, sessions and projects
About the Employer
Established in 1894, St Joseph’s College is an Independent, Co-educational Catholic Day School for children from 3 to 18. We offer a complete wrap around service for children 50 weeks of the year, including After School Clubs and Holiday Club in every school holiday for students from the College and Local community