Level 2 Community Activator Coach Standard Apprenticeship - Soccer Coaching 2000
Location: Wolverhampton, WV6 8BP
Weekly Wage: £159.10
Working Week: 37 hours per week (predominately Monday – Friday). Flexibility for Saturday morning and evening work is required. Times TBC.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Duration: 13 months
Positions: 4 available
Possible Start Date: 11 Aug 2021
The Community Activator Coach Apprentice will be responsible for assisting the qualified coach/PE specialists in planning, preparation and delivery of high-quality PE and School Sport provision. As well as community-based coaching activities.
Duties/Activities will include:
- Support Lead Coach delivering PE lessons – KS1 & KS2
- Support Lead Coach delivering School Sport lunch time & after school clubs – KS1 & KS2
- Support Lead Coach delivering Physical Activity sessions– KS1 & KS2
- Support Lead Coach delivering Weekly Community Football Coaching sessions
- Support Lead Coach delivering school-based sports holiday camps
- Support Lead Coach delivering Community sports holiday camps
About the Employer
Soccer Coaching 2000 Limited is a Wolverhampton based sports coaching company for children, established in 1999. Our well qualified coaches, for whom coaching is a career, are DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked, experienced in working with children and are full-time employed by our company. In order to guarantee reliability, we also employ cover coaches. All coaching is overseen by our Director of Coaching Wayne Clark who has over 20 years’ experience in coaching children and developing coaches.
During school terms coaches, working in pairs, deliver games lessons and P.E. during curriculum time plus after school, lunchtime and breakfast clubs to schools in Wolverhampton.
In school holidays, we offer a variety of football and fun sports activity camps to local children.
Weekly football coaching is held on week-day evenings and Saturday mornings at several venues in Wolverhampton.