Level 2 Community Activator Coach Standard Apprenticeship - SL Sport and Education
Location: Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Essex
Weekly Wage: £129.00
Working Week: 30 hours a week (predominately Mon – Fri) do need to be flexible for weekend or evening work. Shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30
Duration: 14 months
Positions: 2 available
Possible Start Date: 02 Aug 2021
The Community Activator Coach will be responsible for supporting sports delivery and sport development programmes for SL Sport & Education. Vacancy location: Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Essex.
Specific duties include:
- Preparing and coaching sport and physical activity sessions
- Promoting activities and projects
- Working collaboratively with sports clubs and other community assets – including volunteers, public services, youth workers, and community champions
- Working effectively with parent insight to overcome individual, community and societal barriers to participation in physical activity and sport
- Contributing to teams that deliver extra-curricular clubs and holiday camps
- Effectively using social media and technology, appropriately, to deliver targeted messages to identified customer groups
- Effectively monitor and evaluate activities, sessions and projects using technology platforms to maintain accurate records and produce timely reports
About the Employer
Established in 2017, SL Sport & Education has built a reputation for quality and reliability.
We offer a broad range of sport, Educational and physical activity services to schools across Suffolk, Essex & Cambridgeshire. We work in close partnership with a number of different organisations including School Games Organisers and National Governing Bodies. Our current workforce includes a number of PE Teachers and qualified sports coaches.
Improving the quality of our delivery is at the heart of our work at SL Sport & Education. Our drive is to make all the session we deliver of a good standard, whilst encouraging all staff to use their creativity to construct inspiring, engaging and challenging activity sessions for pupils.
We are committed to providing training opportunities for all employees and regularly hold in-house sessions to share good practice and ideas. In addition employees are offered the chance to attend additional, relevant courses and workshops.
SL Sport & Education; is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.