Level 2 Community Activator Coach Standard Apprenticeship - Port Vale FC Foundation
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, ST6 1AW
Weekly Wage: £129.00
Working Week: Monday - Saturday, shifts to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 30.0
Duration: 14 months
Positions: 4 available
Possible Start Date: 04 Aug 2021
To instruct /coach and supervise all participants in the classes ensuring coaching coheres with the standards of the National Governing Body of the sport at all times.
Duties will include:
- To assist Lead coaches in the planning and delivering of the Foundations community projects across all themes of delivery. (School sport, Football Development, Community Engagement, Education, Health & Well-being)
- Delivery of a high quality extra-curricular programme, linking male and female players in to the PVFC Foundation player pathway
- Deliver high quality physical education lessons across the national curriculum and governing bodies
- Support the delivery of the active well-being programme.
- To be able to give first aid treatment where necessary
- To deliver and assist sessions during half term holiday camps
- Lead by example by creating exceptional session delivery plans and delivering to the highest standards at all times
- To ensure the correct procedures are adopted in the event of an emergency
- To keep registers of the classes for attendance, promotion and exam purposes
- To collect and record course data
About the Employer
Port Vale FC Foundation aims to engage, inspire, and motivate people to improve their lives and fulfil their potential.
As a registered charity, we use the power of sport and the reputation and brand of Port Vale Football Club to reach individuals of all ages and backgrounds. We influence and provide projects, programmes, events, courses, and campaigns across four core themes, which are Sport and Physical Activity, Education and Employability, Health and Mental Wellbeing, and Community Engagement