Level 2 Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship - Marlborough Primary School
Location: Marlborough Primary School, Green Hill, Small Heath, Birmingham, B10 9NY
Annual Wage: £9,379.50
Working Week: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm (x3 a week), 8.00am – 3.30pm (x2 a week). Minimum of one residential visit on either a weekday or weekend.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Duration: 13 months
Positions: 1 available
Possible Start Date: 01 Sep 2022
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing and coaching sport and physical activity sessions
- Promoting activities and projects
- Working collaboratively with sports clubs and other community assets – including volunteers, public services, youth workers, the police and community champions
- Working effectively with customer insight to overcome individual, community and societal barriers to participation in physical activity and sport
- Contributing to teams that deliver community events and festivals.
- Effectively using social media and technology, appropriately, to deliver targeted messages to identified customer groups
- Effectively monitor and evaluate activities, sessions and projects using technology platforms to maintain accurate records and produce timely reports
About the Employer
Our vision is to be an excellent school where all of our children, families and staff are empowered, valued and believe they can achieve. Children take responsibility for their learning, showing curiosity, resilience and grit to succeed. Their learning and well-being is at the heart of everything we do to ensure all of our children leave Marlborough Primary School as confident, active citizens with a strong growth mindset ready for the next stage in their education.
Our Core Values are Respect, Equality and Self-belief.
Respect - At Marlborough Primary School we respect ourselves, others and our school. We respect the views of everyone appreciating other people’s wishes, feelings and rights. We always treat others how we would like to be treated.
Equality - We are an inclusive school; everyone has equal opportunities regardless of their background or disadvantage. Everyone is treated fairly. We ensure everyone is welcome at our school, accept differences and promote fundamental British values. We have a strong growth mindset to secure success.
Self-belief - At Marlborough Primary School we are capable of anything. We are empowered, confident and show perseverance in order to achieve our goals. When faced with challenges show resilience. We have the freedom to learn from mistakes, taking risks and finding creative solutions to problems. We believe in ourselves, in our own abilities and have high aspirations.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Alston is a school within Leigh Trust. Leigh Trust strongly believes that every child has the right to receive an excellent education and our vision is to successfully work together with our schools and those of the wider community to transform provisions and outcomes for children and provide the best opportunities for every child to reach their potential.