Level 2 Community Activator Coach Standard Apprenticeship - JS Sports and Education
Location: Cambridge, CB24 8AS
Weekly Wage: £161.25
Working Week: 37.5 hours a week (predominately Mon – Fri) do need to be flexible for weekend or evening work
Total hours per week: 37.5
Duration: 14 months
Positions: 2 available
Possible Start Date: 09 Aug 2021
The Community Activator Coach will be responsible for supporting sports delivery and sport development programmes for JS Sports & Education.
Some Specific duties include:
- Shadowing, Preparing and coaching sport and physical activity sessions
- Promoting activities and projects
- Contributing to teams that deliver community events and festivals.
- Effectively using social media and technology, appropriately, to deliver targeted messages to identified customer groups
- Effectively monitor and evaluate activities, sessions and projects using technology platforms to maintain accurate records and produce timely reports
About the Employer
Established in 2017, JS Sports & Education has built a reputation for quality and reliability.
We offer a broad range of sport and physical activity services to schools across Cambridgeshire. We work in close partnership with a number of different schools and National Governing Bodies. Our current workforce includes a number of qualified sports coaches.
Improving the quality of our delivery is at the heart of all development work at JS Sports & Education. Our drive is to make all the session we deliver of a good standard, whilst encouraging all staff to use their creativity to construct inspiring, engaging and challenging activity sessions for pupils.
We are committed to providing training opportunities for all employees and regularly hold in-house sessions to share good practice and ideas. In addition employees are offered the chance to attend additional, relevant courses and workshops.
JS Sports & Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.