Digital Marketer Apprenticeship - RSR Sports Ltd
Weekly Wage: £138.75
Working Week: Monday to Friday(37.5 hours a week)
Total hours per week: 37.50
Duration: 18 months
Possible Start Date: 26th November 2018
The primary role of the Digital Marketer Apprentice will be to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms. They will support to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
The key responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Apply a good level of written communication skills for a range of audiences and digital platforms and with regard to the sensitivity of communication.
- Analyse and contribute information on the digital environment to inform short- and long-term digital communications strategies and campaigns.
- Recommend and apply effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of digital technologies and tools over a range of platforms and user interfaces to achieve marketing objectives.
- Review, monitor and analyse online activity and provide recommendations and insights to others.
- Respond efficiently to enquiries using online and social media platforms
- Apply structured techniques to problem solving, and analyse problems and resolve issues across a variety of digital platforms.
- Understand and create basic analytical dashboards using appropriate digital tools
- Analyse specialist marketing areas such as: search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and help with the application of them.
- Use digital tools effectively.
- Measure and evaluate the success of digital marketing activities
- Interpret and follow: latest developments in digital media technologies and trends; marketing briefs and plans; company defined customer standards or industry good practice for marketing company, team or client approaches to continuous integration.
About the Employer
Established in 2004, Get Active Sports continue to offer high quality PPA Cover, Extra Curricular Clubs, Apprenticeships, Active Care, Birthday Parties and Holiday Camps to schools, parents and children across the United Kingdom. Offering over 300 sessions a week and teaching over 10,000 children a week you can be sure we have the experience and knowledge. We also offer between 10 & 30 holiday camps every school holiday. Get Active is a leading force in childcare and education. With a long history of providing high quality curriculum and extra curricular activities we deliver more than 9000 activity sessions each month to schools across the UK. This amounts to more than half a million visits a year, each one enriching the curriculum in every one of the schools we work in partnership with. Our delivery, training and ethos are carefully planned with the help of our training provider Future Games. We also have internal Ofsted assessments for our staff to ensure they keep the high quality deliver for every school.
To apply for this role please click here.