National Development Administrator
Salary: £17,750 pro rata
Location: Sport Structures, Birmingham, B15 1NP
Hours: 10.5 hours per week (flexible and home working available)
Closing date: Wednesday 16th October
Interview date: Tuesday 22nd October
The England Korfball Association is a self-funded small National Governing Body of Sport. It governs and develops the sport of Korfball in England. This post has been created to support the England Korfball Association Board to fulfil their strategic ambitions and in doing so significantly grow participation and membership.
The successful applicant is required to have excellent computer skills and interpersonal skills. The ability to multi-task and deal with conflicting priorities is essential. We are looking for an individual that can work as part of a team but who also can use their initiative and be pro-active. The successful applicant must have good attention to detail.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To support the governance structure for Korfball (Board, sub committees and local area associations) through supporting the recruitment, development and retention of volunteers.
- Act as a point of contact for the NGB and in doing so provide excellent customer service for clubs, coaches, volunteers, existing members and the public. Provide general advice, support and signposting to clubs, coaches, volunteers and members.
- To support the National Panel with the administration of the England Korfball Inspired (club development and accreditation programme) to enable all affiliated clubs to grow, develop and be sustainable for the long term.
- Website content updates and general maintenance
- To actively promote the sport of Korfball through social media, the website and raise the profile through partnerships such as CSPs, and Universities.
- Provide administrative support to all areas of England Korfball, including Workforce audits and DBS Checks.
- To keep EKA policies and procedures up to date, communicated and implemented.
- Act as an ambassador for England Korfball and adhere to all policies.
- Other duties: To undertake other duties, as appropriate, to achieve the objectives of the post, and to assist the organisation in the fulfilment of its overall objectives, commensurate with the post holders salary, grade, abilities and aptitude.
To apply for this position please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org