Leadership and Management Apprenticeship Tutor
Wage: Negotiable based on cohort of learners
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated individual to lead the tutoring of the Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor apprenticeship standard and the Level 5 Operations/Departmental Manager apprenticeship standard. The successful applicant with possess an in depth knowledge of leadership and management with experience in delivering apprenticeships.
The courses will be delivered in cohorts based in the North, Midlands and South. The tutor will be allocated cohorts of learners in a geographical area and the majority of the courses will be delivered in the week but there may be times where evening or weekend work is necessary.
The tutor will be responsible for the delivery and monitoring of apprentices on the leadership and management standards to support the development of knowledge, skills and behaviours and to prepare apprentices for the end point assessment. In addition, the tutor will be responsible for supporting the development of learning material for the standards. The successful applicant must have excellent interpersonal skills and will be working predominantly with sports organisations.
Opportunities to deliver education and training through our other apprenticeship standards and commercial training may also be available.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To design, in conjunction with Sport Structures, the delivery plan and learning material for the leadership and management apprenticeship standards.
- To deliver high quality apprenticeship standards to apprentices achieving minimum standards of timely success.
- To ensure delivery of the qualifications creates a positive learning environment that is learner centred, structured, progressive and fun.
- To support apprentices remotely and through visits to enable them to achieve their best performance.
- To establish positive working relationships with clients.
- To accurately track and report all planned learning with the apprentices against their individual learning plan and in preparation for end point assessment.
- To continually monitor, analyse and evaluate all sessions in order to adapt and improve on previous delivery.
- To provide appropriate course exit information to encourage and enable learners to continue progressing and developing.
- To attend and contribute to standardisation and continual professional days when required and seek appropriate training and development opportunities.
- To undertake appropriate training and development opportunities.
- To ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees and the public by complying with the appropriate Health and Safety Policies, Organisations and Arrangements and the employment of Safe Working Practices and Risk Assessment and Management.
- To comply with the No Smoking policy.
- To undertake such other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the post, and to assist the division in the fulfilment of its overall objectives, commensurate with the post holders contract.
How to apply for this role?
To apply for this role please send the following to email@example.com
- A CV outlining your educational qualifications, employment career/references and relevant training
- A covering letter to describe how your skills, abilities, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position.
- A completed a job application form