We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated individual to lead the tutoring of the Level 3
Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard. The successful applicant with possess an in depth knowledge of
digital marketing with experience in delivering apprenticeships.
The courses will be delivered in cohorts Nationwide. The tutor will be allocated cohorts of learners in a
geographical area and the majority of the courses will be delivered in the week but there may be times where
evening or weekend work is necessary.
The tutor will be responsible for the delivery and monitoring of apprentices on the digital marketing standard
to support the development of knowledge, skills and behaviours and to prepare apprentices for the end point
assessment. In addition, the tutor will be responsible for supporting the development of learning material
for the standard. The successful applicant must have excellent interpersonal skills and will be working
predominantly with sports organisations.
Opportunities to deliver education and training through our other apprenticeship standards and commercial
training may also be available.
How to apply:
- A CV outlining your educational qualifications, employment career/references and relevant training
- A covering letter to describe how your skills, abilities, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position
- A completed job application form
For specific enquiries or to return application forms and supporting documents, please contact
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 07917 388167