We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to administer our specific sport education programmes in the UK and internationally.
This is a valuable role within the company as it involves coordinating education and training in line with our contractual agreements with our partners and qualification standards. It will involve the inputting and management of data via our CRM system, which is essential for compliance.
The successful applicant is required to have excellent interpersonal skills and have experience in providing high quality customer service. The ability to multi-task and deal with conflicting priorities is essential. We are looking for an individual that can work as part of a team but who also can use their initiative, work independently and be pro-active. The successful applicant must have excellent attention to detail.
To apply for the role, please submit:
- A CV outlining your educational qualifications, employment career/references and relevant training
- A covering letter to describe how your skills, abilities, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position
- A completed job application form
For specific enquiries or to return application forms and supporting documents, please contact
- Email: Amy.Bryant@sportstructures.com
- Contact Number: 0121 455 8270