Location: Preston Manor School, Carlton Avenue East, Wembley HA9 8NA
Annual Wage: £8,236.80
Working Week: Monday to Saturday 9.00am - 7:30pm. (It is not a full 10 hr shift. Sessions are broken into 2hr sessions, 1.5hr sessions)
Total hours per week: 30
Duration: 13 months
Positions: 2 available
Possible Start Date: 04 Dec 2023
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing and delivering sport and physical activity session Session planning
- Promoting activities and projects via on street leafleting
- Working collaboratively with Senior Management & Team Leaders to successfully carry out a timetable
- Working effectively with the young people to support overcome individual and societal barriers to participation in sport and physical activity
- Being an effective team player when delivering community sports events and festivals
What training will be offered?
- Level 2 Community Activator Coach Standard
- Highfield Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English (if necessary)
- Bespoke training programme that meets the standard criteria and is suitable to the employer and the requirements for the role.
About the Employer
Established in 2019, SPM offers a broad range of sport and physical activity services to nurseries, groups & schools across London. They work in close partnership with a number of different organisations such as P3 Charity. Their current workforce includes a number of qualified sports coaches.